- Discuss or listen if someone tells you about safe times to communicate and how (call or text)
- You have the right to say who is welcome to your home and gatherings. If an abusive partner is not allowed, consider if doing so puts your family member or friend at risk for abuse or isolation and discuss safety plans.
- You may ask a survivor to run an errand or go out with you as a relaxing activity or to temporarily remove them from a situation.
- Remember that abusive relationships do not end overnight and change is easier said than done. your support is appreciated.
- Keep these hotlines handy-
FVPP Crisis Line (Native-focused): 775-722-8794
Crisis Support Services of Nevada: Call/Text 988
National Domestic Violence Hotline: 800-799-7233