ITCN provides Sexual Assault & Violence resources, services, and benefits to Native American families in need.
Sexual assault is sexual contact that happens without explicit consent. It impacts people regardless of gender, age, race, or identity.
• Attempted Rape
• Child Sexual Abuse
• Sexual Harassment
• Cybersexual Harassment
• Intimate Partner Sexual Violence
• Drug-Facilitated Sexual Assault
• Being threatened or coerced
Types of assistance may include:
• Utility Assistance
• Safety Planning
• Court Assistance
- 1 in 3 Native women have experienced sexual violence.
- 1 in 4 Native men have experienced sexual violence.
- Depression and suicidal ideation increase substantially after a sexual assault.
- A majority of sexual assaults are perpetrated by an acquaintance, family member, or intimate partner.
- Sexual assaults against Natives are the most likely to be unreported and not prosecuted amongst all demographics.
CRISIS SUPPORT SERVICES OF NEVADA
STRONG HEARTS NATIVE HELPLINE
NEVADA COALITION TO END DOMESTIC
AND SEXUAL VIOLENCE
NATIONAL HUMAN TRAFFICKING HOTLINE
View our full list of resources, which includes contact information for all of our programs.